2. We look at pictures and what's in the background too. Think about what is behind you in your pictures because we assume it’s your house and look to see if your house is clean. :)
3. If you don’t have a picture, we assume you’re married (or hiding something).
4. Nice girls don’t care about the car you drive (which you don’t state in your profile but sneak it into your pictures) but we do notice that your insecure enough to try to sell yourself by your extravagant lifestyle.
5. The first few sentences of your “about you” tell us what’s most important to you. If you write about how important chemistry is in the first few sentences of your profile then we stop reading and assume you prioritize looks over other important things.
6. We get a million emails/winks/favorites/views and if you don’t grab our attention we will probably skip right over you.
7. Just because we have “viewed you” does not mean that we want to date you. Be Real.
8. If you are over 30 and have never been married, you better have a good reason in your profile or we’re going to assume you have issues-not saying you do, that’s just what we assume.
9. You can say that you’re outgoing and generous but why not write about what you actually do with you time? If you say your funny, why not say something funny to show your sense of humor?
10. EVERY guy says that they don’t want drama in their profile. It’s pretty funny actually! You are looking for a woman, right?