1. Ask your child what his/her favorite book is and why? Talk about what they like (the pictures, the poems, or the characters)
2. Make it a movie day! Go see the Lorax in theatres tomorrow (Friday)
from Little Kind Warriors http://littlekinderwarriors.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-04-18T20%3A02%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7
4. RHYME! The great thing about Dr. Seuss is that all his rhymes are simple! SO you can do it too! Make a rhyme about your little ones and they will love it!
5. Download a Dr. Seuss app..http://www.oceanhousemedia.com/products/drseuss/
6. Make breakfast fun with green eggs and ham while singing this fun song! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLearningStation?v=Q86p2kIMdIw
7. Check out these printables...http://mrsjonesroom.com/themes/seuss.html
8. Last but not least...don't miss this AWESOME Dr. Seuss website! http://www.seussville.com/