Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If I Die Tomorrow...

Dear Sienna and Jacklyn,
If I die tomorrow,  I don't want you to feel sad.  I want you to know that I lived a great life full of happiness, hard work, love, and many blessings.  I truly believe that I lived my life to the fullest and I feel so lucky to have been blessed with a wonderful family and two beautiful little girls.  I am so blessed to have known you and to be chosen to bring you into this world.
If you ever feel lonely, I want you to think of me as the moon.  Just like the moon, even though you you can't always see me, I am still here in spirit.  I am watching you from heaven-watching you make mistakes, watching you fall in love, watching you succeed, and most of all watching you enjoy your life.  You are very young but I already know that God has given you many talents.  IF you choose to use those tools, you will go far.  You will be successful but it's up to you to define success.

Don't feel sad that I'm gone, feel happy that we got the opportunity to share so many special memories together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment