Friday, May 4, 2012

Muppet Day!

We had so much fun having a 'Muppet Day' in our house today!  I love to take ideas from songs or movies and create a whole day (or party) out of it.  So, here's what I did...


1. KERMIT SNACK

Sienna loved this! Howver, I can't take credit for this....I got the ideas off of  Disney Family Fun.com (but this picture really is my own creation!)


2.  MUPPET MUSIC

Pandora is a great resource for whatever kind of music you are looking for!  We use it all the time and the kids love it! Today we made a Pandora Muppet channel and we were able to hear all kinds of great, fun songs! 

3.  MOVIE NIGHT

How would the night be complete without watching the Muppet movie and eating popcorn?

4.  COLORING PAGES

You can find coloring pages for almost anything by searching on the Internet! Don't forget to put aside your housework and sit for 20 minutes to color with your little munchkin! They really will appreciate it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment