My goals for the new year are...drum roll please...
Have Baby #2! That's right! We are expecting our second child in July 2011. My goal is to have a healthy pregnancy and enjoy time alone with Sienna as much as I can! Also,
He was so excited! Then, we told my family at the Thanksgiving dinner table and we told my husband's family by dressing Sienna in a big sister shirt! Everyone was excited! Been pretty sick but it seems to be getting better this week (thank the LORD!)
So, here are my goals related to pregnancy and home life.
1. Make 3 healthy homemade dinners a week
2. Include veggie and fruit snacks into my day
3. Drink water
4. Register for Zumba Class
5. Spend a lot of quality time with Sienna before the baby arrives
3. CAREER GOALS
I love being a stay at home mom, however, I realize that it won't be forever. Once my children are in school (which will be here before I know it!) I want to have a career that I enjoy and feel proud of. I really think that teaching is the way for me to go for me and I'm going to take steps to look into programs in the next 6 months. In addition, I plan to write to magazine publications (one magazine a month) to get exposure and a possible writing position. I want to make more money for my household so we don't have to worry as much (and I can afford that house cleaner I so badly want!)
I have researched many different goal setting ideas and websites and they all seem to have these things in common.
3. Take baby steps toward making them happen (time lines help with this!) so you don't get overwhelmed.
4. Give yourself a pat on the back when you've made progress and let go of self criticism if you fall behind!