1. Make memories at the beach Check out this great video shot in Wildwood (and you don't need to spend a dime!) http://vimeo.com/10395548
2. Storybook Land https://storybookland.com/
Storybook Land is a great place to visit and it's only 10 miles west of Atlantic City. Believe it or not I used to go there as a kid (on our way to the shore) and remember thinking it was AWESOME! I will warn you that the cost is $21.95 plus tax for each child or adult (No charge for children under 12 months of age but the parking is free and you are allowed to bring food in and eat at the pavillions!
3. Need a babysitter? What could be better than having a date night at the shore? Check out http://www.sittersity.com/ or post on your facebook page that you are interested in a babysitter at the shore. There are many teens looking for work at the shore this summer and they may be related to someone you know!
4. Want more Jersey shore family information? Here are some great sites and articles for you to check out!
- Tourism information and more http://www.visitnj.org/ Also, don't forget to check out each city's local chamber of commerce site for information and events in each shore town!
- Article about the best reasons to love the Jersey shore when you have a family http://family.go.com/travel/vacations/new-jersey/jersey--shore/best-jersey-shore-vacation-for-babies-282122/
- A local mom blog http://www.jerseyshorefamilies.com/2011/05/17/10-tips-for-saving-money-while-dining-out/