Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simple Sunday! Oneida Silverware Product Review

Looking for silverware for your toddler that is beautiful, kind to the environment, and practical?  Oneida Silverware recently sent me their toddlerware set to review and I have to admit...I love it!  I love products that provide balance in my home.  As a mother of one toddler and a baby on the way, I look for items that allow life to be easy.  I also take into consideration the mark I am leaving on the environment by avoiding using too many disposable products.  This set of toddler utensils allows my daughter (and my next daughter!) to have great set of durable, beautiful utensils to use while at the dinner table.  I love that we can practice using our "princess mannrers" (saying please, thank you, and may I be excused) while using nice silverware at the table.  In addition, using this silverware still allows me to feel good about being kind to the environment.  This silverware is really beautiful and inexpensive ($24.99 for a 6 peice set).  Check it out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment