1. Going to the county fair and watching my daughter's eyes light up with pure joy is like reliving my childhood...only better.
2. I no longer have to carry a purse when going to the mall, I can just lean on the stroller.
3. I get kisses anytime I want.
4. I always have wipes and band aids at any given moment.
5. I will always have someone to teach me the latest technology and how to use my phone/computer as I get old.
6. I can possess super hero powers by simply braving storms and using anti monster spray.
7. No time to have a pity party. Feeling sorry for myself is often cut short by screams of "Mom, I need something to drink!"
8. Living with integrity is a must. I am constantly held accountable for my actions by little voices saying, "Mommy, why did you do that?"
9. I can chow down a meal faster than anyone has ever witnessed and clean a house in record time. I'm pretty sure I could be on in the Guiness book or world records.
10. I could be having the worst day ever and feel like my life is ending and one little smile or "I wuv you Mommy" from my daughter makes everything better.