Friday, May 31, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Why Parenting is Better than Flossing

1.  Going to the county fair and watching my daughter's eyes light up with pure joy is like reliving my childhood...only better.
2.  I no longer have to carry a purse when going to the mall, I can just lean on the stroller.
3.  I get kisses anytime I want.
4.  I always have wipes and band aids at any given moment.
5.  I will always have someone to teach me the latest technology and how to use my phone/computer as I get old.
6.  I can possess super hero powers by simply braving storms and using anti monster spray.
7.  No time to have a pity party.  Feeling sorry for myself is often cut short by screams of "Mom, I need something to drink!"
8.  Living with integrity is a must.  I am constantly held accountable for my actions by little voices saying, "Mommy, why did you do that?"
9. I can chow down a meal faster than anyone has ever witnessed and clean a house in record time.  I'm pretty sure I could be on in the Guiness book or world records.
10. I could be having the worst day ever and feel like my life is ending and one little smile or "I wuv you Mommy" from my daughter makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment