Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Terrific Tuesday: Prayer for my daughter's teacher


Dear God,
 I ask that you give my daughter's teacher the strength to teach a classroom full of excited children.  
I ask that you give her/him the patience when she is asked the same question over and over again.  
I ask that you give her/him the creativity to make learning fun and be able to problem solve issues that come up in the classroom.  
I ask that you give her/him the ability to ask for help when teaching 15 kids with different needs becomes overwhelming.  
I ask that you give her/him a sense of humor when the lesson plans don't go the way they were intended.  
I ask that you give her/him the ability to get down on my child's level or pull op a chair next to her and see her beautiful soul . 
I ask that you give her/him the ability to set rules and be consistent in the classroom.
I ask that you give her/him a safe environment where she can focus on the children without worrying about intruders.
I ask that you give her/him the opportunity to see what a difference he/she can make in my child's life. 
Most importantly, I ask that you help her/him to understand my child's needs and see her true potential.  

AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment