Sunday, April 28, 2013

Why I am Freakin' Fabulous!

I bet you are you only reading this post to find out if I am truly the self centered, gloating, and egotistical person that my title portrays???
Well, the truth is I am trying to create a fabulous life for myself....and a fabulous me. I don't believe that God created people to be evil, I believe that he created us all to be fabulous....yes....EVERYONE. Many people make 'less than fabulous choices' but that doesn't mean they don't have the capability to be totally fabulous if they choose to be and owning the label isn't a bad thing unless you go around telling everyone how fabulous you really are and expecting compliments.
So, my intent for this post is not to let you all know how great I am ;) but to remind you all how fabulous YOU are and remind you that you should own it! Being confident and proud is different than being narcissistic and vein. Own your beauty and work your strengths because....you really are fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment